What to do with 6 carboys?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genetics

Reaction score
I got a deal on 5 six gallon carboys today upping my total to 6. I guess they can all be secondary? I'm just wondering if anyone has any more creative ideas.

I think this is a bragging question.

Use them for a primary and brew a butt-load of beer.

Creative ideas? Other than filling them with beer? I guess you could put dirt in it and plant flowers. You could make a massive baby bottle, or goldfish tank.

I'd stick with beer.

I think this is a bragging question.

You, sir, are wrong. I've only brewed one 5 gal batch of beer and have some Ed Wort's Apfelwein aging right now. I'm new to brewing and thought I'd ask the more experienced collective for suggestions. Thanks for the reply anyway.

You, sir, are wrong. I've only brewed one 5 gal batch of beer and have some Ed Wort's Apfelwein aging right now. I'm new to brewing and thought I'd ask the more experienced collective for suggestions. Thanks for the reply anyway.

I was just messing with you. Just jealous that you have so many carboys.

If you do a batch of apfelwein every 5 days, The first one will be done just after you put the 6th one in the carboy. Then you just have to drink a gallon a day to keep up with production. :D

6 gallon carboys are nice and this is the juice season for apple cider, wine, and as always, beer.

You have a nice score there as 6 gallon carboys are selling now in the $40+ range because the company that made them cheaper in Mexico doesn't anymore.

Back