What to build with snowblower motor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sorefingers23

Reaction score
I have an old snowblower that I want to tear apart and build something with the motor but don't know what to build. I'm sure someone here has a good idea for me.

Whatever you build, keep in mind that snowblower engines are generally designed for use only in cold weather. They have looser bearings and are set up to mix gasoline and air at lower temperatures. They might not run too well for too long in warm weather.

With that in mind, build a gocart for winter use ice racing if you have a lake nearby that freezes sufficiently.

I vote......ultralite aircraft
cool2.gif

Might be too heavy though what do I know lol

I have an old snowblower that I want to tear apart and build something with the motor but don't know what to build. I'm sure someone here has a good idea for me.

Uses as a gun cart at the Montana Cowboy action shoots
built with a lawnmower size motor.2010-06-19 10.06.06.jpg2010-06-19 10.05.56.jpg
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdwPspa9Hoo[/ame]

A "gomobile." Basically a go kart built with a snowmobile tread & skis. Or maybe a sort of mini-snow track, kind of like the pic. Regards, GF.

trck.jpg

I think the real question is, what did the OP do with it? This thread is only 3 years old. ;)

Back