What should I brew on my Birthday?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homebrewtastic

Reaction score
My birthday is Saturday and I want to brew something awesome. I have tons of various base malts on hand (pils, munich, vienna, 2 row) several crystal malts, chocolate malt, wheat, rye etc.. etc...

For hops I have about a pound each of target and Willamette. Then a few ounces of brewer's gold. For yeast I've got several packs of dry notty, liquid kolsch, belgian trappist, belgian ardennes, 3711 saison, and brett L.

Also my LHBS is 5 minutes down the road and stocks just about anything else I may want to grab.

So I want to brew something epik. Yes epik. With a "k". I do not want to brew an IPA or IIPA or IIIPA.

So what the hell should I make? Because I cannot make up my mind.

Sweet! My bday is Monday, and I was just planning on brewing up a basic IPA, but this has given me some inspiration to try to step it up a notch! Never a big fan of barleywines, I may go for some super hopped IIIIPA

Back