what other competitions do you enter?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eppo

Reaction score
Ok, so I was pleased with my entry to the NHC, and would like to start entering more competitions throughout the year to help hone in my skills. So i'm looking at the NHC site that has a list of competitions, and a lot of them seem to be state fairs, where you have to bring the beer with you. Can any of you recommend some competitions where you can mail in your beer?

That's the site I was looking at, for most of the ones I looked at, you have to drop of entries.

eppo said:
That's the site I was looking at, for most of the ones I looked at, you have to drop of entries.

If you go to the actual individual sites you may find there are both drop off and mail in locations. Each location should have their own website, rules and submission requirements.

So far this year I've competed in the KC Biermeisters, Drunk Monk, the Champion of the Pint and StL Micro fest. None of which only had drop off only.

Back