What kind of Glasses are these? And where can I buy them?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatwad

Reaction score
So, the name is right on it, so I guess I know that they're Saison Dupont. But I'd really like to know if this is an official style of glass, and where I can get some, WITHOUT the logos. Any thoughts?

saison_dupont.jpg

saison-dupont.jpg

This is such a fine way to enjoy a beer...

Thanks!
Meatwad

It's like a less rounded nonic pint glass. I like it, but doubt there's an "official" name for them, aside from "that really awesome glass made by saison dupont"

Actually, I looked further. It's called a "willie becker glass". Google away on finding em.

I really like those too. Very nice look to them. They look much nicer than the conical 20 imperial ounce glasses I have.

I think you can find these pretty commercially, maybe even target or Libbey has them. Its a nice pint glass, i need one myself.
Looked at the amazon, 73$-what?!

The Google is strong with you, HopsJunkie.

Thanks a lot dude, solid find!

Now I go buy

Meatwad

I bought a bunch of them without the name at the dollar store. Guess how much I payed for them?

They are probably made of leaded glass from china. But who cares I am not going to have any more children.:mug:

There's something to be said for glassware that doesn't break easily. I suspect that this "expensive" glassware will hold up to the abuses that many of us put them thru. The dollar store variety likely will not.

I still have an eight year old set of four imperial pints that were given to us for our wedding that I have beaten the hell out of and they never break. My standard cheap pint glasses break routinely.

Back