What is your SWMBO's occupation?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcold0403

Reaction score
I know there is a thread asking what our occupation is, but what is your SWMBO's occupation?

My SWMBO is an elementry art teacher.

Pre-school teacher. Not sure how she does it? I guess the patience needed to teach gives her the patience to deal with my homebrew obsession.

:rockin:

Controller, Sales manager, Production Manager, and anything else the owner can get her to do at an electronics R&D company AND a great mother to boot.

District Resource Teacher (aka The person who coaches the reading coaches who coach the reading teachers who coach the kids on reading)

Graphic Designer as well

Also, manages like 98% of our event/wedding photography company.

student, mother of 5, and extremely tolerant of this ever expanding and expensing hobby. Now for that bulk grain buy. muhahaha.

Domestic Engineer ever since being laid off over three years ago from a mortgage company as an wholesale account rep. I miss having a sugar mama :(

Hairdresser or Hair Stylist.
Not sure which is correct, and I figured I'd cover my bases there.

Hairdresser or Hair Stylist.
Not sure which is correct, and I figured I'd cover my bases there.

Both will get your ass kicked in my house, it's "cosmetologist", that is, if she's licensed. Ask me how I know.

-

student. and we are BROKE. this school crap better pay off. once she gets a job i plan on retireing at the ripe old age of 25.

She's a PhD Cancer Biologist who focuses her (seemingly "volunteer") research on yeast genetics. She's getting more into teaching lately as well.

Comes in handy when I can get her to talk about general yeast biology/morphology instead of some calcium dependent protein kinase phosphorylation ... :drunk:

Director of accounting at senior living community...the rich kind...i'm also hoping to retire young :D

Back