What is this? (From Japan)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beernik

Reaction score
My daughter's biological grandmother, who is Japanese, always sends the strangest gifts for my daughter for Christmas. My favorite so far (when she was 2 years old) was a knit cap with a Jesus on it, he had X'ed eyes, and was giving the peace sign.

This year (daughter is almost 8) she sent two table runner cloths. One of them had what appear to be anime ducks wearing crowns. This is obviously what Phineas & Ferb's Ducky Momo is based on. But I can't figure out what it's called.

Help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I think they maybe kitchen towels.

image.jpg

Being Japanese there is honestly no telling. Way different culture over there and even between generations they have no clue what's up. The kids change trends over there faster than a teen grows zits.

I wonder if it could be a tea towel? The brown one looks to be holding a celebretory drink,while the larger one may be God with his little son,Jesus? One explaination anyway.

Back