What is the best priced 10 gallon Brew kettle with spigot for BIAB( electric or non electric)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad32brewing

Reaction score
I am a senior in college who during COVID has fallen in love with beer making. I have brewed 4 beers already, and three of them have been with the brew in a bag method. I am moving back to my campus soon and I will definitely be bringing this new hobby with me. However, I need a new brew kettle. My parents are not letting me bring their ten-gallon crab boil pot that I have been using to brew lately with me, which makes sense, so I am in need of a new kettle. I am looking for some suggestions on some not to expensive 10-gallon kettles that have a spigot on the bottom. I know the spigot will come in handy when transferring wort from kettle to fermentor by my self. I know a built-in thermometer would be nice but, I don’t think I would want to use it with the bag. So if you guys have any suggestion I would love to hear them. I am looking at either kettles that work on a stove or if there are any reasonably priced electric kettles that you might know of, that would be awesome as well.

Back