what is on your homebrew equipment Christmas list?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A grain mill is at the top of the list. Then a chest freezer for a ferm chamber, a few more kegs, and on and on and on. It's really just my want list I guess, but tis the season!

A burner, bigger kettle, wort chiller, and mash tun so I can brew all-grain and outside.

I just need a new burner and some ingredients sanitize and i will be set. Thankfully I know Santa real well and she has ordered it for me.

2 - Perlick flow control faucets
New regulator w. dual pressure control
stainless growler
pH meter
thermapen

Blichmann Beer Gun; the makeshift counter pressure filler i use doesn't cut it (carbonation isn't consistent and its messy). At some point i would also like to get (or receive) a grain mill!

Kegging equipment : ) I can't wait to keg!! Is it normal to ONLY want brewing stuff?? It would make my year to have kegs!! So if anyone know of any good deals... *cough* you could enlighten me :p I'm keeping my eye out for x mas deals.

I purchased a CO2 tank and two kegs a few months back, and that was the single best investment to my brewing setup. So much easier and nice to have drinks on tap.

Getting my cooler and conversion kit and various other things so I can finally take the plunge into AG. Looking forward to it.

I want a 5 gallon oak barrel for my homebrews.
The-barrel-has-been-sanitized-with-Four-Roses.-Cookie-Dough-Brown-Ale-incoming-homebrew--1024x768.jpg

now that i started this amazing hobby, i need to get a pipeline going and never have to buy beer again so.........
wort chiller
digital thermometer
2nd primary bucket with airlock
bottle washer with sink attachment
fastrack bottle drying system
2 cases empty bottles
couple of extract recipe kits. white house honey ale and some kind of wheat beer

now that i started this amazing hobby, i need to get a pipeline going and never have to buy beer again so.........
wort chiller
digital thermometer
2nd primary bucket with airlock
bottle washer with sink attachment
fastrack bottle drying system
2 cases empty bottles
couple of extract recipe kits. white house honey ale and some kind of wheat beer

Your gonna need more than that for a pipeline

Back