What happened to Cuba Gooding?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always thought he was always pretty awful. The only good one (that ive seen) was that navy diver movie.

Didn't he just get into a bar fight too?

IMDb - 3 movies in 2012 and four due for 2013. Doesn't seem like he's gone.

I don't watch movies until they come out on satellite for free so I will not know if they are any good for 3-5 more years.

He made a pile of money & doesn't have to work anymore?

Very possible

I don't watch movies until they come out on satellite for free so I will not know if they are any good for 3-5 more years.

Gone in a "he's not credible" sense. More than likely those movies will bypass the theaters and hit your satellite right away.

Cuba Gooding JR is part of the direct to DVD crowd with Dolph Lungren, Jean Claude Van Damme, Steven Seagall , & Wesley Snipes (when he gets out of jail).

Servicable action movies with very few recognizable actors other than the star.

Your missing out, there is Boat Trip. Made well after "show me the money". Not the best movie ever but funny as hell.

He's one of those guys who will make terrible movies forever, and then one day he'll play some grizzled old guy part in a great movie and will end up winning a supporting actor Oscar for it. Mark my words.

Back