What do you think

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspector13

Reaction score
This is the first attempt at this type of thing. That being said, I would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

brewery.jpg

Looks cool, but WTH is a pecan drop!

Just giving you a hard time....the one thing that may need attention is the color of your lettering...the "the" is a little hard to make out.

Looks cool, but WTH is a pecan drop!

Just giving you a hard time....the one thing that may need attention is the color of your lettering...the "the" is a little hard to make out.

At the end of the boil of my first all-grain batch we found three pecans that had fallen from one of my pecan trees. Later that evening my son said " tell Mom about the pecan drop"

I like the story about the pecan drop. Great way to name your brewery. Try changing the background color slightly on your label and the lettering will stand out more.

How old is your son? I brew with 2 boys, ages 18 & 21 and we have a blast together.

Try changing the background color slightly on your label and the lettering will stand out more.

How old is your son? I brew with 2 boys, ages 18 & 21 and we have a blast together.

Good Idea. I will play with the colors. Thanks

Son is 21. Brew days end up being son and the boyfriends of my two older girls. I'm turning the whole lot into beer snobs.

Back