What do you drive?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and it's in the garage waiting for attention. For now, substituting 1980 Mercedes 300 TD.
Can't say I am a big fan of computerized cars.

No rush.

-gnarlyhopper

My daily driver is '10 Honda Pilot. Hauls hockey gear, smoker, bikes, etc. My fun car is a modified '95 M3. One more year and I can get classic plates for that!

I drive this for personal..

frontdone4.jpg

I have a 2004 Land Rover Disco 2 which proves I have bad judgment, and my normal daily driver is a 2004 BMW GS Adventure which should eliminate any doubt.

We won't talk about the Cagiva...

2011 Chevy Cruz with a little over 61,000 miles on the odometer. Fantastic mileage, great family hauler. SWMBO can fit two shopping cart loads of groceries from Sam's Club into the trunk with room to spare (don't ask me how she does it. I still can't figure it out. :confused: )

I have a 2004 Land Rover Disco 2 which proves I have bad judgment, and my normal daily driver is a 2004 BMW GS Adventure which should eliminate any doubt.

We won't talk about the Cagiva...

I took a test ride on a GS once and loved it but couldn't live with one. I've a hornet 900 ( Honda 919) and CBR600 too.

Cagiva Mito was a hoot- miss two strokes!

IMG_0005.jpg
I had this 1993 40th anniversary corvette for 10 years. It was so much fun to drive. The person who had it before me hardly drove it. I just sold it recently and it only had 84,000 miles on it. My get around town vehicle is a Ford ranger though, just throw everything in it, I used to have to get hay and feed when I had the horses when the kids were young and it was great for that. The wife drives a new Sonata and she loves that car.....Sorry no matter what I tried this pic would not load right side up.

2000 Ford Focus Wagon. I love the hell out of that car, which many people find odd. But I get upper 20's to low 30's in mpg and I can fit an oversized double bass and full electric rig if I need to, plus school books and a passenger up front.

I drive a hard floccin' bargain! and some kinda Buick POS to get me back and forth from work. our reliable vehicle is a Dodge Durango. I used to have an '84 Nissan 4x4. it was fun. the top one was after my exhaust manifold started rotting. it ended up with a 14" glass pack and stacks split after the pack.

Picture 053.jpg

Picture 074.jpg

Picture 075.jpg

Picture 076.jpg

1953 Chevy pickup truck frankensteined onto a 1993 Chevy S10. Old rust bucket that's hiding a fuel injected 4.3L v6, power steering/brakes, and all the other modern amenities underneath that beautiful Art Deco steel.

The confused looks on faces when they see us doing 80 down the freeway are priceless

We're a subaru household, and have an 08 wrx and 05 outback xt. They aren't the cheapest cars to run, but they are a lot of fun.

Been driving my good old '89 Jeep Cherokee forever. Just rolled over 260K miles. Good mechanical condition (rebuilt motor, rebuilt tranny, all new brake system...), but in need of a little cosmetic work now.

Bought it in Texas, moved to Florida, back to Texas, then to Guatemala...now in Panama. Great vehicle for Central America.

My other "daily driver" in Guatemala is a skiff...water access only to my place.

That sign in the background, Chiriqui Highlands of Panama, basically says "4WD required! Dont cry if you damage your car". The good old Jeep powers right thru it.

View attachment 1447026646226.jpg

View attachment 1447026829775.jpg

Mt go fast is a 1994 ford lightning. Trick flow heads, comp xfi cam, Paxton novi 2000 blower, meth injection, and a little spray when I want.... does the job. Also own a 95 f150 4x4 and an 07 Tahoe for cruising around in.

Back