What can you buy in a German bathroom?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMrFrosty

Reaction score
Normally when you see a vending machine in a gents bathroom a couple of varieties of condoms is about all you can get. Not in Germany, cock rings, mini vibrators and something called a "Travel *****" are all for sale.

Where was this? A seedy nightclub? A backstreet bar? A stripclub? Nope, this was a supermarket! After showing the pic to my girlfriend, she rushed off to see what goodies were available in the ladies. Nothing! With all of these things only available to men I hate to think what they are doing with the mini vibrator... :D You have got to love the Germans and their open attitudes to sex.

3KpfH.jpg

Apparently the text under the "Travel *****" says not suitable for children. The mind boggles :confused: :)

I ate at Cafe Perkeo, in Heidelberg Germany, and saw the same vending machine. One of my work colleagues bought the above companion device.

How much did they want for the items? Anyone know how much condoms in bathrooms are? Never bought them that way. Mints on the other hand....

I saw one of those in a vending machine in the Italian alps. And throughout Europe, but the alps was the most surprising location to me.

You have got to love the Germans and their open attitudes to sex.

Yes, yes you do. It was a relief when I went to Germany and Italy and there was no bull**** or prudery about the fact that people liked to have sex. Surprise of surprises! Here in America you'd think the Puritans were still running the show - sex is all over the TV but simultaneoulsy never mentioned explicitly - the tease of teases.

Yes, yes you do. It was a relief when I went to Germany and Italy and there was no bull**** or prudery about the fact that people liked to have sex. Surprise of surprises! Here in America you'd think the Puritans were still running the show - sex is all over the TV but simultaneoulsy never mentioned explicitly - the tease of teases.

I know what you mean, but the puritans were actually pretty open about sex and it was even required for the man to please his wife, by law.

How does that silver bullet thing work?

On yahoo odd news a few years ago there was a story of the German police getting a call about a kidnapping in progress. Someone saw a man, bound and gagged, shoved into a car trunk and the driver driving away.

Turns out the driver had his permission. He was into it, you see. After moving his ball gag to the side and getting his statement, the police informed the driver that the "victim" would have to ride in the back seat, or risk a summons.

I love that story. THATS freedom.

Back