What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I got the RO system assembled and back flushed and here are the results.
IMG_20200405_142336.jpg

Nothing yesterday. But will be getting a 55# bag of Crisp Maris Otter from MoreBeer today!

.....................Goose

40lbs of pilsner malt
30 lbs of two row
lb of coriander seed
lb of bitter orange peel.
delivered by Fed-Ex.

Trailer hitch delivered by UPS.

apparently it was just too much for the mail man to handle because they failed to deliver my faucet part due to the mail box being inaccessible.

all that traffic on my front porch and I had no idea until I got the notice from amazon my part was not delivered.

Read through my recipe record book and ordered enough ingredients for about 6 batches and extra hops to vacuum seal and freeze.
Oops... just realized this should have been in the “What I did for beer today” forum... fat fingers on my phone while selecting categories. Oh well.

Got a Culligan RVF-10 water filter today. Bye-bye nasty-tasting Mississippi River water, hello clean tasting Mississippi River water!

Also got one of those stainless hop filters that hangs on the inside of the kettle. No more worries about microplastics getting in my beer from using a paint strainer bag for every boil!

I got this sweet plastic spigot while the site was down. $6. 😴

Attachments

• 27EA5633-8287-44AE-BDDA-844C6012F1A2.jpeg
    27EA5633-8287-44AE-BDDA-844C6012F1A2.jpeg
    794.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back