What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pink elephant.JPG

Good stuff

A few fittings from Brew Hardware, including this handy 90° barb for my lauter tun (it's the time of year when I start tinkering and disassembling and cleaning and refitting all my equipment.) Little things make me very happy. :)
20190815_150458.jpg

Yesterday the postman delivered a hop plant. We'll see if last years dead plant was a one off or maybe I'm a serial hop killer.

Also got a 4 way gas line splitter. Should be able to do away with the bulky gas distributor in my kegerator and upsize two of my 10l kegs to 19 :ban:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32456293529.html

What line are you using that your able to utilize John guest type connections? Seems the rigid lines would potentially take up more usable space even if the manifold was smaller.

The low profile QDs for my kegs arrived. I placed them loosely over the posts and put them in my freezer to check the internal height... and I will not need to build a collar into my coffin keezer.

That was the one thing I was waiting for before getting started on the frame.

Yesterday - 100 campden tablets via Amazon $6

actually I used some points I had earned , so it was free.

Going to play around souring some wort!!

View attachment 640932

Cool! This is what I got from them, and I just bottled my first sample pull from the fermenter yesterday. I will wait a week before tossing it in the fridge and testing it. The uncarb'd sample that I pulled had enough pucker to it : )

Yesterday I received two more SS Intertap faucets for my 4-tap tower, a 3-way CO2 manifold, and a CO2 regulator/Nitrogen tank adapter to get set up for nitro cold brew coffee.

Today I should've received 4 tap handles so my tower would be 100% done, but UPS delayed my shipment due to rain. In NY, where it rains all the time. I've now lost faith in all three major shipping options.

Latest posts

Back