What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got labels and bottle caps for my black IPA that I bottled up today. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401050365.744711.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401050426.771632.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401050404.875035.jpg

Sent from my fingers typing on a teeny tiny iphone.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401217472.107573.jpg
Flor de Jamaaica for my Saison and a new thermometer to replace the one I broke. I'm like a bull in a china shop breaking **** all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

If you have a Mexican market near by I'm 100% sure they will have that and probably much cheaper

Aqua de Jamaica is one of my favorite drinks in the world so fuzzymittenbrewery's Hibiscus Saison immediately shot to the top of my brew list. I cook Mexican food all the time due mostly to the BMW (beautiful Mexican woman) I married. No Mexican market closer than 45 minute drive to me so the $11 shipped I paid for 8oz is well worth it when you factor in my time and the price of gas. I have to order in most Mexican ingredients but it's worth it.

I am an arduino junkie, was pic now arduino. I advise the senior design students to use arduino and it drives the older faculty crazy. I guess they do not like change . We build our own arduinos though

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

Got my 3/8" hose barb to 1/4"MPT with left hand thread to hook my dual gauge regulator downstream from my primary regulator. (My tank is outside with three kegs/taps in and didn't want to drill more holes than I already have.)

Sent from somewhere to someone

Results from my first hb competition. I won third in IPA!! Entered four beers and got some great feedback on how to improve. Pretty much guessed all the flaws I thought I had. One of the head brewers from boulevard loved my beer!! He wrote it multiple times

Results from my first hb competition. I won third in IPA!! Entered four beers and got some great feedback on how to improve. Pretty much guessed all the flaws I thought I had. One of the head brewers from boulevard loved my beer!! He wrote it multiple times

Congrats ! That's usually the biggest category!

The ingredients for my PM dampfbier came in yesterday afternoon. But I forgot to order the two ounces of Hallertauer mittelfrueh! Doh! :smack:

Got my yeast, 5 lb of caramel 80, 3oz of hops and a faucet adapter. First brew weekend in the new house is next weekend (going for 3 beers, hopefully 4). I really need to get that dedicated brew supplies fridge/freezer

1401499997979.jpg

I got my new 14.5" WSM, gasket kit, a cold smoking tube, 9# of wood pellets and a Lodge 6 qt Dutch Oven

Waiting on my Portuguese floor corker, 4 cases of 750 ml belgian bottles, corks and hoods. Hope what's in the fermentor is worthy of the purchase because it will be a long wait to find out.

Ordered my 3 stage false bottom from norcalbrewing solutions on friday at 3 and it arrived at my front door today..Gotta love shinny things...

1401737130880.jpg

I got a 2 litre conical flask, a project box, some rare earth magnets, a 25-Ohm 3-Watt rheostat... can you guess what I'm planning to build?

Too bad my PC fan and rocker switch didn't arrive today!

Got a pudgy little package containing my BIAB bags and pulley from wilserbrewer. Now to rig up a hook and a support of some sort (I brew on the patio, so no handy roof beams) and I'll take my first step into BIAB!

Yesterday I Got 2lbs of Amarillo pellets, wine corks and shrink capsules

Yesterday: Johnson Controls digital thermsostat for my new freezer so I can finally control ferm temp! Also, new refractometor.

Today, thermowell...

I like getting new things.

All my brand new kegging equipment is currently on the truck out for delivery...but I have to go in for a night shift in 30 minutes :(

Plus, I just found a deal on Craigslist for 4 ball locks for $100. Tomorrow shall be a glorious day!

Not in the mail exactly but my cousin picked these up for me when in London. Now if I can only figure out how to get them to work with my keezer. I think they are supposed to clip on bar taps so people can see what's available.

1401843405359.jpg

SWMBO got me some Imperial Pint Nonic glasses for my English Ales and Stange glasses for my Kölsch for Father's Day.

Back