What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are Lovejoy connectors and the Fleshlight the same thing?

That's funny, we use these couplings in our lab. I laugh every time I see them.

I worked for a company once that used a travel agency to setup travel arrangements. The representative on our account was named Troy Manlove, the first time I spoke with him I said " Well at least your parents didn't name you Harry." He did not laugh.

A Blichmann burner, a 10 gallon Megapot, Caribou Slobber, and glasses to drink it in! Can't wait for this weekend's brew session!

Well it wasn't the mail, but the craigslist guy did drop it off: An awesome sliding-door commercial ice cream freezer for $125 ($100+$25 dropoff), big enough to cold-crash three fermenters and chill my sanke. Guaranteed to work, he promises, he tested it out and everything.

So I turned it on to "1" overnight to see where that put the temperature (pending external temperature control).

In the morning, the condenser fan is still running... hmm, curious, should be at target temp by now.

Turned on my probe thermometer: Inside, 50F.

Ambient garage temp was 30F today (weird weather we're having). So... yeah. Not happy. Hoping it's the evaporator fan, because if it's the compressor or anything to do with the refrigerant I'm going to turn it into a planter.

Emailed the dude back, and suddenly realized I don't have any idea who he is. Craigslist anonymized his email. The phone number he gave me to set up the deal was mistyped, and we just wound up doing it over email. I'm actually pretty sure he didn't set out to F me, but I give even odds he's going to be happy to F me now that his junk is in my garage and not his.

Edit: NM, he responded. Still have yet to be cheated on craigslist, astounding...

Got a new BIAB bag From Brew in a Bag as the old one was shot. Looks weel constructed and fit for the job. We'll see.

250 Classic Clone Recipes from the publishers of BYO and 4ft of high temp tubing.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Only brewing related in that it might be useful for posting here:

A Canon Rebel t5i camera body. I am upgrading from my original Canon Rebel. Going from 6.8 megapixels to 18 megapixels. Can't wait for the battery to charge up so I can play with it!

MoreBeer! Columbus IPA and Light Ale ingredients kits and yeast for both arrived today.

Both are Extract Beer Kits.

Chugger pump and a 30 plate chiller from Brew hardware. I dropped a bit if cash but its a step I've been meaning to make.

My order from Auber with almost all my control panel parts, except the contactor. Turns out I forgot to order it. Found one on amazon that was prime eligible so hopefully I can still get the panel built this weekend.

3 lbs of pellet hops - Columbus, centennial & cascade - from hausotterted on eBay. $40 total. Awesome. Here comes some crazy kinda "hop on your face" IPA this weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

American Wheat and a refractometer

i-3W6zbRn-L.jpg

My Irish Red E/SG kit finally came in @ 9:15 this morning. Gotta get spring water to get a brew day going after car exhaust,birthday & Easter....

One pound of Robust barley seed. Gonna try my hand at growing some 6-row this year.

Two STC-1000 dual temperature controllers (second one was a duplicate order, it's going back)

Two SS couplers and a SS "T" that I'll use to install an air purge valve to my Chugger pump.

Whirlpool port and 3 piece valve for my new Blichmann Boilermaker 20 gal kettle. Damn it is nerve racking drilling into a brand new, shiny $400+ kettle. Why doesn't Blichmann offer this as an option?

Whirlpool port and 3 piece valve for my new Blichmann Boilermaker 20 gal kettle. Damn it is nerve racking drilling into a brand new, shiny $400+ kettle. Why doesn't Blichmann offer this as an option?

Mine came with it attached...?

So are you saying you wanna get drilled by blichmann? Haha, anyway I got my chugger pump and cam locks as well as some additional fittings. Now I can finally whirlpool properly.

Technically, it got there Friday and I unpacked it Saturday... it was a care package from a trade I did with Manhatten Brewing Project.. sent me a couple bottles of his Vanilla RIS and some other regional beers. I didn't realize he was going to be sending those, or I'd have included some of my "found" beers for him to try. :)

Saison kit from NB
1 lb Gambrinus honey malt
3 lb light DME
Frothing thermometer (broke mine)
2 sticky fermometers
Fermcap
Mesh bag
3 piece airlock (melted mine...don't ask)

I should not have subscribed to this thread

4 Perlick 630's, 4 SS shanks and 4 co2 hoses for the biermuncher rolling kegerator clone.

Almost Famous Brewing Company

two more taps for the wall, shanks and nuts, hoses and most importantly, four elements for my Stout 1Bbl electric conversion.

Latest posts

Back