What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally bummed.
Ordered my starter kit on Cyber Monday. I wanted to start my first batch last weekend hoping I could possibly have it ready by New Years but it didn't ship till Thursday and I received it today. I was looking forward to brewing this weekend however, everything BUT my Stater kit had shipped. Now I gotta wait till tomorrow to see what happened and when I might get all my gear. :confused:

Patience is a virtue... right?

Refractometers are to brewing as yeast is to fermentation. The boss! You'll get great use out of it.

Caribou Slobber.
Yeah, I can see where waiting for fermentation is a lesson in patience. Maybe once I get started I can have batches in different stages to ease the pain.

Caribou Slobber.
Yeah, I can see where waiting for fermentation is a lesson in patience. Maybe once I get started I can have batches in different stages to ease the pain.

Good choice! I haven't brewed it before personally but it's on my list. :)

Hops out the wazoo: 4oz each Simcoe, Centennial, Nugget, and Chinook, 1lb. Cascade/Columbus, aaand a NB Dead Ringer IPA kit!

Lovin it

2 30 liter and 1 60 liter Spiedel fermenters from the Morebeer pre-order!

Monster Mill MM2 2.0 arrived today! now I can retire the corona mill and the ugly-junk setup. This mill is a beast, can't wait to try it.

About late lunch time I cam back from an errand,& the Fed-Ex truck pulled up as I was getting out of the car. My 5lb grains order came in from midwest. Rahr 2-row,Marris Otter,crystal 20L,& Carapils. Man that MO smells good!

Two ingredient kits, DVD player, and a sex swing!

MTate37 said:
That sounds like a great weekend!

Heck yes! My wife and I have always wanted a swing so I got her one for Christmas. It's more for me than her. Oh well, I bought her other gifts too.

On another note, I'm not sure what "secret" is being referred to...

Two boxes from a beverage company in SD. SWMBO bought it for me for xmas, so I'm not sure exactly what it is. But based on the shape of the boxes, I'm going with kegging setup. Score!

A $100 Northern Brewer gift card and I just barely missed FedEx delivering my Blichmann floor burner, so they will deliver it Monday (it's a gift too, so even when it gets here I'm not *supposed* to open it until after Christmas....)

Two cheese making multi Kits from Austin. The hard cheese kit will probably be sometime later this week or early next. Mmmmmm cheese and beer I think I am turning into a monk. I'm fat and have the hair to do that style so I am all in. Just call me Bro Bob, the rotund monk.....Heh heh heh.
Wheelchair Bob

Just got in a set of cooler conversion fittings with a valve and some silicone tubing. Also got a therma-pen.

Back