What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HID's for the new car and tint all around.

Also not pictured an extract kit for a California common. I just moved into a new house and not in the mood to unpack everything to do an all grain batch LOL

Were the housings designed for HID's? If not, you'll be blinding everyone in front of you.

Were the housings designed for HID's? If not, you'll be blinding everyone in front of you.

Yup. Projectors in both low beams and fogs. Not a single vehicle has flashed me.

Photo Jan 16, 8 47 55 AM.jpg

Parts to repair my kitchen fridge. :) Oh, and a special expansion pack for Cards Against Humanity... the Science Pack. :)

solid expansion pack!

Yup. Projectors in both low beams and fogs. Not a single vehicle has flashed me.

Those things hurt my eyes even when they're oem. I wish they'd ban them, or come up with a fix to my light sensitivity

solid expansion pack!

Those things hurt my eyes even when they're oem. I wish they'd ban them, or come up with a fix to my light sensitivity

you want to ban them all together cause you are the exception that is sensitive to light?

I don't follow your logic

Those things hurt my eyes even when they're oem.

I am with you there. I think going by wattage is what is killing us. Those lights can pump more lumens out per watt than the old incandescents. They need to figure out the max lumens the old lights put out and scale these lights down to that level, whatever the wattage is.

Okay...BACK on topic...nudge, push.....

Got my order from Northern Brewing..Was on their last sale of 3 kits, yada, yada...I got:

Black IPA
Caribou Slobber
Chocolate Milk Stout

All all grain kits! Man, okay, I have enough 5G kits now to make almost 75 gallons!:eek: Better hold off for a while I think!LOL

Okay...BACK on topic...nudge, push.....

Got my order from Northern Brewing..Was on their last sale of 3 kits, yada, yada...I got:

Black IPA
Caribou Slobber
Chocolate Milk Stout

All all grain kits! Man, okay, I have enough 5G kits now to make almost 75 gallons!:eek: Better hold off for a while I think!LOL

I make my own recipes but I almost got in on that deal hard to beat just over $20 for 5 gallons of beer

What happened? We used to a country of bad asses now we're a bunch of whiny perpetually offended bitches. Thanks Obama.

Ok, rather than whine about it I'll take action and smash any I come across with a Louisville slugger. Better?

But then you'll wine like a little ***** about your broken headlights, instead of going to stab nazis with a buck knife like a REAL man.

Or maybe you'll consider that it's unnecessary to have lights that bright, and that they impair the vision of those around you, and you'll stick with the oem lights. But probably not, because you seem like an *******.

Edit: just realize you weren't the one with the lights, but I stand by my post regardless.

Ok, rather than whine about it I'll take action and smash any I come across with a Louisville slugger. Better?

But then you'll wine like a little ***** about your broken headlights, instead of going to stab nazis with a buck knife like a REAL man.

Or maybe you'll consider that it's unnecessary to have lights that bright, and that they impair the vision of those around you, and you'll stick with the oem lights. But probably not, because you seem like an *******.

Lol what?

*lol* Wut?

See, mine was an obvious joke. Yours... not so much. So, it isn't that it went over my head - it was just terrible.

:)

*backs out of this thread slowly*

Holy crap, what have I started!

To be honest, I like HID lights, my old BMW had them (strangely my AMG does not, but it also doesn't have lights that turn like the BMW did). Just don't like it when they are installed incorrectly.

Yes, low beams pointing down people! Or I will eventually rub my mirror against your car at an equivalent of 100+ mph.

Oh, and I got my 90* shank fittings to finally finish my kegerator build.

A great mail day. The rest of my equipment surprising arrived Friday during the ice storm. Salute to UPS! ha

Caribou Slobber
Dry Irish Stout

Edit: To many stouts I guess, sorry for the sideways picture. I can't figure out how to delete this post or I would have. lol

IMG_0593.jpg

Nice haul! :D

Got my shipment in from Keg Connection!:ban: Sorry, too lazy to go take a pic...It is a 2 tap kegerator kit(WITH KEGS!!!!)..Really couldn't pass up the deal with the half off kegs with purchase of a kit! :)

The Lavatools Javelin thermometer that I ordered the other day was waiting for me when I came home!

I broke yet another simple glass thermometer very early on during brew day last weekend, and ended up having to use a really questionable backup thermometer that I'm pretty sure underestimated everything. My OG ended up super low, which I'm sure is related, and I decided that enough was enough. I have high hopes for a good next batch now!

Back