What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recieved some wilser bags.
The bags I had, the bags I had,
simply pale in comparison.
Can't wait to brew, can't wait to brew with my new wilser bags.

Three piece stainless ball valve to go with my 1/2" QDs for my Igloo cooler mash tun build. Hopefully the rest of the parts will be here in time to do a rushed inaugural brew next weekend. I'm waiting for the weldless bulkhead, bazooka screen and some 1/2" high temp silicone tubing to finish off my order. I still need to buy the parts for the HLT but I might just go brass to keep the cost down since it's only holding hot water.

I got 5 different types of homemade jam & 7 beers! This bit of awesomeness is courtesy of Melana, Thank you soooo much Melana! :mug:

melana2a1.jpg

2lbs magnum, 4 lbs mosaic & 6 lbs citra all whole hops. Now gotta clear out a fermentor to start the next batch.

Nothing came in the mail for me today even though it says on Fedex tracking that they delivered my package at 2:15pm!! Lying bitches

Early stocking stuffer for me today. I got a Cereal Killer grain mill delivered from AIH. Can't wait to try it out. Now I just need a bigger stocking.

Nothing came in the mail for me today even though it says on Fedex tracking that they delivered my package at 2:15pm!! Lying bitches

FedEx does that sh*t to me all the time. I live a bit off the beaten path. I always just figured the FedEx guy only wanted to go out of the way every other day. ..
Then sometimes, it just shows up at like 830pm, being marked delivered at 2pm.

Watch out. Places like USPS will put you on a no delivery unless you sign blacklist if a package goes missing.

FedEx does that sh*t to me all the time. I live a bit off the beaten path. I always just figured the FedEx guy only wanted to go out of the way every other day. ..
Then sometimes, it just shows up at like 830pm, being marked delivered at 2pm.

Just looked at my amazon accout. Phantom Fedex strikes again.

Super exciting GM ever-fail part "Intermittent Pulse Control Circuit Board"...I have worked on a total of 5 GM trucks or vans in my life. Stupid part was failed on all but one.

Super exciting GM ever-fail part "Intermittent Pulse Control Circuit Board"...I have worked on a total of 5 GM trucks or vans in my life. Stupid part was failed on all but one.

Well if it is an intermittent pulse, how do you know if it has failed? I guess if it never pulses, but it could always still throw one out at some point in time and still technically be doing its job. I am feeling weirdly profound this morning. You can ignore me.

Well if it is an intermittent pulse, how do you know if it has failed? I guess if it never pulses, but it could always still throw one out at some point in time and still technically be doing its job. I am feeling weirdly profound this morning. You can ignore me.
:off:

It is basically an intermittent relay that GM saw fit to make an overly fragile circuit board and then mount it in engine bay protected by a substandard plastic case mounted to a highly vibratory electric motor. You know, because all that makes for long life.

I have seen them send out an intermittent pulse once or twice after failed so your "profound" comment is actually accurate.

That's a bunch of chit. You ever been home when they delivered and questioned the driver?

Yeah. Acted puzzled and said he wasn't sure why it b would do that.

That's for the wiper blade control, right?

Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Cyber Week haul. Not pictured is the ratchet pulley... Since I mounted that already. I wish I would have realized how much I liked the one handle ball lock keg over my converted pins, I would have bought two. Next free shipping deal time.. The scale is an Amazon lightning deal 5 Kg (11lb) by 1 gram (0.4 Oz it appears) scale. I was tired of doing ten measurements every time I measured grain or green coffee out ($12.49).. Seems very accurate too compared with even my reloading scales on small measurements...

View attachment 1449284864593.jpg

Latest posts

Back