What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Montanian?... Montenein?... Mont.. Ah, screw it. Beermail from Montana. Holy crap. This definitely makes the unfortunate breakage, box redirect, repackaging and resending worth it. Once again a great box @gratus fermentatio even though tagging you doesn't work.

View attachment 1435190142810.jpg

Now I find myself asking myself. Self? How would you go about chilling a insulated stainless growler?

Shirt, SS growler, and beers

I just got my Brew-Boss 15 gallon rig. sweet!

it's an impressive bit of kit, seems well engineered and solidly built. all I have is my crappy iPad photo so I wont even post that.

I just need to get my 240v sorted out and wade through the owner's manual.

Got a HopShot, one oz of amarillo and another oz of simcoe that I bought from a fellow HBTer. Planning an IPA soon.

2015-06-25.jpg

Just got a bench capper this week, going to break it in bottling a milk stout tonight. Excited to finally be able to use all of the stubbies I've been unable to cap with my wing-style.

Two of these plus a 50 pound sack of 2-row and a 50 pound sack of Vienna. It worked out nicely.

91Pgg+CvWwL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Buncha goodies from Brewhardware.com! Pumps, sparge ring, whirlpool inlet, heating elements, woohoo!

A big roll of chalkboard paper so I can wrap my beer fridge instead of painting it. Plus a new quiver of arrows for my son who is getting accurate enough that the woodland creatures better watch out.

Got some fishing shirts and a pair of shorts in the mail a few days ago for my birthday from my parents. Still waiting on my beer mail from my bro.

Today, I got my copy of American Sour Beers. I've only read the introduction so far, but I'm really excited to have this book for some summer reading. We are heading out for a road trip on Thursday, so this will be my vacation reading. :ban:

Lots of grain, almost 50lbs worth! Plus a pound of hops (love me some noble hops!), a new to me corny and a couple of other small bits of hardware.

IMG_2877.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1435911755.344448.jpg

A Millars Mill, B3 model.

The mill is attached to a peice of scrap maple that i cut a rectangular hole in same size as the mill's output. Then i attached the lid to the base with screws. Then cut out the lid to match the wood base opening

Perfect set-up for me. I never want to go motorized. ( i had a similar set up before with a Barley Crusher, another awesome grain mill! Had to selll it for needed cash.).

Hand grinding the grain is part of brewing zen at Lakewood Brewery, 93230

SS immersion chiller. Haven't decided if I'll use it conventionally or as a post-chiller for my counter flow setup.

Back