What beer/homebrew blogs/magazines do you read?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see lots have posted, so I imagine you have plenty to chew on. I cancelled any magazines and blogs. I wasn’t a frequent flyer and we all know that. I was diagnosed in 2016 with testicular cancer and it was gone or so we thought. I quit drinking in late 2016, as no alcoholic beverages. In 2017 I went out of work and Into chemo and have been trying to get this gone. Alas that is not to be.

I have no subsciptions or regular sites, I consult this forum when I need info. or assistance.

I can see lots have posted, so I imagine you have plenty to chew on. I cancelled any magazines and blogs. I wasn’t a frequent flyer and we all know that. I was diagnosed in 2016 with testicular cancer and it was gone or so we thought. I quit drinking in late 2016, as no alcoholic beverages. In 2017 I went out of work and Into chemo and have been trying to get this gone. Alas that is not to be.

Oh sorry fella :(

I have had terrible internet in the last couple of months. But if everything is 'normal" then
This forum and a couple others
And books.
And google is my friend.
Recently been checking out some articles on kegerator.com, esp about beer styles
No magazines

Homebrewtalk forum
Scott Janish
The Mad Fermentationist
Jimsbeerkit UK forum ( and use the water calculator from there )
I don't read any magazines
I do a lot of searches on the Internet, sometimes going through the same threads, articles, etc. several times, as I believe that, you can easily miss important details.

I mainly read and post on the "Forces du Malt" forum, which is a local homebrewing club in France.

Back