What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hadn't heard of it, googled it & it sounds interesting. I'll have to listen to it sometime.
Regards, GF.

It's a good reordering... makes the whole album have a heavier feel to it, if you ask me.

But, I've listened to it several times and focusing on the transitions, I really don't think it was intended.

I still prefer the album in its original order.

I used to love this album when I was much younger... lost some of its luster now, but good for nostalgia.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good reordering... makes the whole album have a heavier feel to it, if you ask me.

But, I've listened to it several times and focusing on the transitions, I really don't think it was intended.

Tool is one of the few bands where I still listen to albums from start to finish in order. Most other bands I just press shuffle and play. I'll have to check out this holy gift thing.

Im still on the fence about it too. But the first transition from Parabola to Schism is spot on. You can totally feel the resonance from the two notes that are an octave apart when they line it up. Triad to The Grudge is pretty spot on too. They are playing the same chords and general rhythm at the beginning/end of those tracks. Also, the transition from Eon Blue Apocalypse to Reflection seems to make sense of that weird kettle drumming on the outro of Eon Blue

I'm listening through it right now (nothing much going on, so I can focus on it without distraction). I agree that some transitions work better than others. The segue from Faaip de Oiad into the 2nd half of the album was awkward.

Flocc me this album is great. I hate that I like Puscifer so much now... back in the day I was like, Puscifer sucks. Quit floccing around with wine and girl singers and just make me more TOOOOOOOL! Now, it's a nice morsel to tide me over.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Agostina. Cant believe how good maynards voice has held up after all these years. What is he now, like in his 50s?

Also, love the EPs theyve released between albums and the remix versions of each LP

My sister saw them live on this tour. Said they staged the whole show like is was a WWE match, with card girls, intermissions, and everything. I think last albums tour was like a over the top southern preacher giving a sermon

Back