What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of today's new scores. Some classic ska and classic Oi!

Before that:

20140621_213625[1].jpg

20140621_204428[2].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Tommy Armstrong of Tyneside", the man known as the bard of The Durham Coalfields, and one of the most remarkable of working class song-makers.

Hey guys, here's the new episode of ALE AND METAL TV. Grab a home brew and enjoy some metal!

I love Epic Rap Battles of History. Most of them are funny, some are hilarious. The actual music and rapping is decent in most of them too.

A long string of Metallica from a USB stick. Sitting on the back deck in the sun drinking Skeeter Pee. Gave my dog a bone from a lamb's leg. About to fire up the grill and cook a variety of sausages for dinner: bratwurst, kabanossi, krakowa, and bern.

Hampton Comes Alive, 1998. Also gearing up for tour (although we're only hitting ONE show this summer - getting ready to move and having a two year old makes it tough). I was at that Glens Falls show - awesome first set and they had Hop No(tc)sh on tap!

I was at that show as well.

I am hitting all 3 SPAC shows!

Young Lust - Pink Floyd feat. Bryan Adams

Back