What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this time had never heard more than the distinctive few opening bars, but it showed up in a short and decided to give it a full hearing.
I reckon the CW is "Not bad for a white guy" 😁

You should get the album The Wall. Was quite popular at one time.

Here's one that just came on at home. Love this. So sad,

I had the album(s), well a pirated copy from a friend on cassette many moons ago, that is how I knew I had to have listen to the song before. Maybe listen to the album in their entirety would make it stand out.

Last edited:
The auto plays after listening to your song

emmylou is just fantastic. Such a great voice. I heard a song of hers a few days ago, need to remember what it was. Talent.

People say there's no good new music, but they aren't looking. Tons of it out there. These new indy country gals are killing it. I recently went to a Sierra Ferrell concert. Wow.

emmylou is just fantastic. Such a great voice. I heard a song of hers a few days ago, need to remember what it was. Talent.

People say there's no good new music, but they aren't looking. Tons of it out there. These new indy country gals are killing it. I recently went to a Sierra Ferrell concert. Wow.

Really like the early Nekko Case with the Sades as her backup band.

I keep finding new old stuff to listen too, almost too easy to find new stuff to listen to these days.

I love the First Aid Kit. I saw them in May. Amazing concert.
20230522_221151.jpg

All this time had never heard more than the distinctive few opening bars, but it showed up in a short and decided to give it a full hearing.
I reckon the CW is "Not bad for a white guy" 😁

I agree, so addicting. But to be fair, those "distinctive few opening bars" aren't ice ice baby. Sampled from bowie/murcury.

Back