What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cowboy Mouth- Jenny says. Still an awesome band! Earlier, I was listening to The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

Joe Bonamassa, live at Royal Albert Hall. I'm gonna try to go see him play here in Tulsa this month!

Right now it's Europe - final countdown

Previous was in living colour - cult of personality.

Not sure what's next. I'm always amazed at what is lost on my hd, earlier swmbo and I were playing words with friends and she was amazed when I knew who Luda was, and then started playing songs from chicken and beer

Soilwork, Late For the Kill, Early For the Slaughter. Awesome tune! Next up is Kreator.

Shazam says this is what is playing.

image-4047089384.jpg

Love me some PF!

Gilmour isn't the most technically talented player, but he sure knows how to hit the feel of the song.

Time for some Shine on you Crazy Diamond!

Definitely not the most technically proficient player, but his musicianship is stellar. As a blues player, he really only needs to play with feel, which he does better than most.

nothing . . . I grabbed a cup of Hazelnut Vanilla Espresso and sat down to check on HBT & FB . . . plumb forgot about music . . . which reminds me, iHeartRadio on my iPad, last set on 101.3 KGOT, hiphop hits normally, but now it is the morning idiot show and the occasional dubstep remix . . . and now government lies about how student loans are the best thing in world . . . bah, switching to classic rock collection on my media server . . .

Definitely not the most technically proficient player, but his musicianship is stellar. As a blues player, he really only needs to play with feel, which he does better than most.

Right on.

Spotify has a commercial break (cause I don't want to pay for it) that says, "Pretty much all of the worlds music in one place!"f

They need to change that to, "Pretty much all the worlds best music EXCEPT PINK FLOYD!"

I love Spotify. They really do have a lot of free tunes. But another thing I hate is that I have to listen to commercials for REALLY CRAPPY modern pop music. The junk that young adults listen to. New and up-and-coming pop stars.

How in God's name is this s*** even slightly related to the music in my playlist or the music that I've played recently?

Isn't there some up-and-coming rock musicians in their line-up that they can push at me? Or is this some crazy method to get me to pay for a subscription?

Been on a kick lately. This is one of my faves. I think it's a really good example of Gilmour as a rhythm player, his style, and probably more so the tunings he uses. Oh yeah, and the song's just incredible too.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcV4B-74pDk[/ame]

Whew!!

:mug:

Back