What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While working the control board, I try to relax. So, even as an older “millennial “, I still enjoy 80’s soft rock. It was on the radio a lot when I was a kid (born ‘83)
7444AB0D-0883-472A-BA27-46B93A493EED.png

Another set of master musicians that ... perhaps listened to Rush?

Portnoy, Petrucci, Rudess of Dream Theater. Tony Levin played bass for both King Crimson and Peter Gabriel. This is some stellar Prog! Good choice. And these guys have an album coming out this spring with the whole band back together.

Portnoy, Petrucci, Rudess of Dream Theater. Tony Levin played bass for both King Crimson and Peter Gabriel. This is some stellar Prog! Good choice. And these guys have an album coming out this spring with the whole band back together.
Yes, looking forward to that release.

FWIW, perhaps my best ever brew was, largely, completely under the influence of "Selling England by the Pound" So, in honour of this, I present .... this masterpiece.

The sweet music being made by my wife's great grandmothers mantle clock... Tic Tock, Tic Tock

Nice, thanks! Shows you how out of touch the 'ol man is, I thought Sonos was the piano player playing someone named Melody's music!

haha, melody's been on my playlist forever (love love). Wonderful vocals. This video, strings steal the show, but she's all about the jazzy blue note vocals. Check Melody Gardot out, you might like. If you listen to modern pop vocalists, they are LOUD. But the truly talented ones, like this one, can be subdued and at the same time eloquent and velvet.

I have these Sonos speakers all over my home... I have a LOT of them. I am self employed and work from home, so I like to light the place up all day with sound. It's all instrumental while I'm working, but evenings are for Melody.

Last edited:
Back