What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
upload_2020-3-6_22-44-7.png

That is the truth! More accurately, it WAS music back then. No digital noise. No pitch correction. No lip sync. Real instruments. Real voices. Real human inaccuracies back then.
Analog had/has a certain warmth that most digital audio doesn't approach. But not all of it is format-specific, some of it is intentional, which is quite unfortunate.

I think I've dropped this song here before, one of my favorites, it was released in 2002. Steven Wilson's penned lyrics lament your very point @PianoMan

Bjork still going strong, this is first song of hers I heard, back in the '80,s. Never saw this vid until tonight. Lovely force of nature, in my opinion.

Analog had/has a certain warmth that most digital audio doesn't approach. But not all of it is format-specific, some of it is intentional, which is quite unfortunate.

I think I've dropped this song here before, one of my favorites, it was released in 2002. Steven Wilson's penned lyrics lament your very point @PianoMan

Great song for almost 20yrs old. Kinda thought about the the lyrics and could replace "music" with "critical thinking". Scary... now I need a beer!

Didn't know this Pink Floyd concert in the lagoon just off Saint Mark's in Venice was on film but it popped up on a local PBS channel tonight.
Watched the whole thing...

Cheers!

Hey, I saw them during this tour, (Momentary Lapse of Reason), on October 3, 1987 at the Carrier Dome in Syracuse, NY. Also saw them twice in one week on their next tour (Division Bell), Carrier Dome and Yankee Stadium, a couple nights apart. Seeing Pink Floyd live was always more than just a concert. A total A/V experience.

There’s lots of good newer music out there. Problem is you have to filter out so much bad stuff. It didn’t used to be like that. SXM radio really helps with the filtering IMO.

Music is also very personal. What sounds pleasing to one may not to another.

This is kind of a good example of that. I love this song ... sounds good to me. I can also see not liking it.

i think i posted this one before but....i cleaned up dog crap at work today, and i told my boss i would just have to drink more after work...i'm up to 14 9% cider's, watch it on my 100 some odd projector screen...lovin life, i guess... :)

Back