What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000002297.jpg

According to Untapped, my 1st from them. It seemed like a stronger version of 'Dead?'. Tasty!

Might regret this mini-margerita tomorrow

View attachment 847409
The first couple of times I visited them years ago they were a bar serving beer. Initially I stopped to get some cans but they were only serving draft. The Untapped ratings were average but what turned from a one hour stop for lunch turned into 6 hours with friends. The draft and food were awesome. Now I'm seeing them distro a lot more. I've had some of their barrel stouts. Ok but their haziest are pretty good. There's a lot of small NH breweries around. I know u like quads. Keep an eye open for Daydreaming. I can be a connection if u want

Last edited:
With yesterday's fish dinner we didn't get around to cooking until today. Sauvignon blanc with pinot noir. 13 minutes from my sister in law's house. Every year she brings me a couple of bottles of Menetou-Salon. I don't know how available it is in the states but it is a fairly famous white in France

Attachments

• 20240427_183107.jpg
    20240427_183107.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240427_182817.jpg
    20240427_182817.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Back