What a wonderful day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gnets99

Reaction score
Just had to share with everyone...
Had one of the best brew days of my life yesterday. Started about 11 yesterday morning by heating the mash water to do a Rapsberry Wheat (request from SWMBO). Everything went great. While I was mashing I also transferred my Blonde Ale to the secondary. The sample I tasted from the hydrometer tube was unbelievable. That stuff is going to be amazing a few weeks from now!! Once I got that transferred, it was time to start my sparge. Also, the perfect time to sample the stout I kegged last week. After tasting it, I can't believe I didn't start kegging before this!!! The sparge and boil went perfectly and I pitched the yeast and had everything cleaned up at about 4 pm. This was third AG I've done and due to changes I made based on things I've read here and the advice of more experienced brewers, I hit my target OG on the money!!!:rockin:
All in all, it was a beautiful day and I'm really looking forward to my next brew session!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back