Western New York

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fullerton

Reaction score
Greetings from Western New York. Glad to finally put up a post. I only have 2 batches under my belt but knock on wood, a 1,000 more will follow. So far so good....

Welcome from a soon to be fellow WNYer!! Currently I live in CNY but I'm looking for work there so I can move my family to Buffalo!! This site is filled with some friendly, helpful, knowledgeable folks. Enjoy your new obsession!

Thanks. I am fairly new to the area myself. There seems to be some half way decent pubs around. As far as beer stores go, consumers has some pretty decent brews on tap if you bring your own growler in. Wegamans just revamped their beer department and feature craft brew from all over the US. Good selection. I had heard there was a good brew pub in dowtown Buffalo area. Haven't made it there yet. I'm about 45 minutes East and too lazy.

Welcome! I'm in Buffalo and you are most likely referring to Pearl Street Grill and Brewery. They do a fine job indeed.

Back