Wernesgruner Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chugmaster

Reaction score
Does anyone have an all grain recipe for a Wernesgruner clone? I've seen other people ask the same but so far no one has come up with an answer.

It's a traditional German pils, though dryer than your average. Can't figure out what hops are present.

Sorry for this very late response. I have been working on it for years. Im getting close. I have been communicating with the brewer and the public relations person. Here is there response.

Thank you very much for your kind email. We are very pleased that you are a connoisseur of Wernesgrüner Pils Legende.

After consulting our beer production, we can inform you that we work with hop pellets for reasons of naturalness. In addition to selected bitter hop varieties (Hallertauer Magnum, Hallertauer Taurus, Hallertauer Saphir), we also use a small proportion of different aromatic hops.

Back