• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Welded Keggle With Stainless Ball Valve & Thermometer... $125

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

k1ngl1ves

Well-Hung Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Welded Keggle With Stainless Ball Valve(new) & Thermometer(used)... $100 or trade!

Used. In great shape. Clean. No leaks. The top cut isn't perfect, but it's not bad either. Welded fittings. Valve and thermometer are stainless. Valve is brand new. Thermometer is used, and has a 4" stem. See pics for more info.

Asking $100. Local sale only. Willing to meet if less than 30 miles away. I'll also consider trades/partial trades + cash if you have something. Maybe corney's or bulk grains... or anything I might find useful. Make me an offer! Maybe we can work something out! I'm located in the Joliet/New Lenox area. SW Chicago suburbs.

I'll wait a week here as a courtesy to HBTers, then post on craigslist so the sharks can attack.

(Discovery Channel's Shark Week Is Back!!!!) :rockin:

20140809_092159.jpg

20140809_092232.jpg

20140809_092047.jpg

I don't know why the pics are sideways. I don't know. I'm sure if I ask, my wife will waste no time telling me what I did wrong...

Did you do the welding? If so what would it take to get you to weld something on there for a sight glass as well?

Can a diptube be fitted on the inside?

Did you do the welding? If so what would it take to get you to weld something on there for a sight glass as well?

Can a diptube be fitted on the inside?

No, I did not weld it. A dip tube can be fitted on the the inside. I suppose you could punch a hole and put a weldless fitting for a sight glass if you thought it was necessary.

Pardon my ignorance, what's the max batch you can brew with this?

A keg is 15.5 gallons. I can boil 12.5 gallons (10g batch) safely... just have to keep a watchful eye on it.

I had three. Sold one, still have this one(pictured), and one I'm keeping. Wife noticed and wants them gone. Make me an offer if interested.

I hope she stops poking around. She'll flip if she sees all my corneys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back