Weddings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenn514

Reaction score
Brewers and Brewerettes...

Yesterday was an important day in my family for two reason.

First, my dear wife and I celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary yesterday. On 9 August 1969, we were married at Capitol Drive Lutheran Church, Milwaukee, WI. Certainly a reason for celebration.

But then there's reason #2. Our third daughter, Gretchen, married her best friend and fiancé, Joseph Vespo, in a gorgeous outdoor ceremony in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. The reception festivities were held at the Gateway Lodge in Land o' Lakes, WI, with excellent food, a good band...and some New Glarus Spotted Cow beer.

So, Happy Anniversary to my wife, and Happy Wedding to my daughter and new son-in-law.

glenn514:mug:

"Weddings?! I love weddings! Drinks all around!" (One of our family's favorite movie quotes. ) Congratulations!

Congrats man! 37 years for us on the 27th. Gonna toss a couple big foil pans of lobster bake goodies in the pit again this year.

Back