Warrior hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollisBrewCo

Reaction score
Im looking to get a pound of whole warrior hops but cant seem to source them through hops direct or freshops. Anybody know of any other bulk hop suppliers out there ? I could go with pellets instead but would prefer whole hops.

i can get pellets im looking for whole hops, however, if nothing comes up i will keep that in mind thanks :mug:

I would contact Hop Union for those. My understanding is that Warrior is a Hop Union trademark. Even if they don't have them they may be able to direct you to a distributor.

I would be interested if you still have extra. I can't even find them in pellet form.

Sorry I sold 2 lbs to the OP and I only have a little less than a pound left that I'm keeping for my own use. I thought I had 4 pounds but my batch measured out to a bit under 3 and I only used about 4 ounces of my original stash so it looks like I was shorted on the original purchase.

Oh well, I still got a good deal.

Back