• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted - kegging system in cent FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cimirie

Reaction score
I'm looking to build a bar and I need the "guts!" I'm looking for a CO2 tank, at least 4 corneys (preferably ball-lock), a dual-body regulator, and the connectors. I'd also be interested in a few faucets. If you're around Orlando and you're trading up or for some strange reason wanting to drop your kegging equipment, I'd love to buy it at a reasonable price. I'm trying CL as well but no luck so far. I don't know why I didn't try here first! Thanks.

I was parusing through Orlando CL and found a nice 10 tap system with glycol cooling and 1/2 hp pump for a mere 2400. That should work!

cimirie, I don't have much but I'm sure I have a few extra QDs and picnic taps lying around that I don't need. Probably a keg or two but I'll tell you now, they would be the kegs I like using the least. They hold pressure and the interior is clean but they're older style kegs that use less standard/available parts. I'm in the UCF area.

By older style, what exactly do you mean? Are they neither pin or ball-lock kegs? If I can use them, I'm not too concerned about age. I'm over in Waterford lakes area so I'm close to where you are. I'd be interested in learning exacly what you have and for what woul you be willing to part with it. PM me if you'd rather, but thanks for getting back with me!

I have most of what you are looking for, at least two ball lock corny's, regulator, five lb co2 bottle.

Case
407-947-5901

Back