waking up to screaming people "wtf happened??"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. Didn't know u were serious about that. Well I've only been brewing for a little over a year. I only ever bottled one batch before I scored a keg system. Last year I only brewed about 40 gallons, whereas in the past three months I'm already about half way there. I'm going to post some recipies on my profile soon, I'm still pretty new to hbt.

Right now I'm brewing ag on stovetop in my studio apartment. I've upgraded all my fermentation vessels from buckets to glass carboys and I have enough room to have three batches fermenting with two in the secondary. Also I have a kegorator that I modified to squeeze two cornys in. I usualy secondary in the third corny. I'm moving to a bigger place next month and will be upgrading everything with all the new space I will have. :D

As for the beers themselves, my first batch was from a mr.beer kit, the second batch was an all grain batch after buying all the stuff I needed impulsivley from the lhbs. Idk if I could call my brews amazing, but they are always the first gone at any party I bring them to. So I give myself some credit for that I supose. Knock on wood but I've never lost a batch or ever had one go wrong enough to make vinegar out of. Well there's the brew history in a nutshell. Still replying from my android......rip computer, needs a new hard drive aparantly.

So you actually sound like you are taking your brewing seriously. Hopefully that leads to a more respectful view of alcohol. Don't be a negative ambassador for our hobby.

So anyway, last weekend I went camping all by myself and then Bigfoot showed up with 7 Corny kegs. He was actually a nice apeman. Anyway we were drinking like goldfish and telling weird stories when all of a sudden Chupacabra came walking up to my camp site with Jimmy Hoffa smoking a cigar. We ended up polishing off the cornies in 30 minutes and luckily, the second gunman on the grassy knoll showed up on his motorcycle and had a bottle of nice scotch. I guess we were making too much noise because Santa Claus was at the next campsite over and told us to be quiet. We decided to go jump in the lake. That was when we ran into the Loch Ness monster. We had to leave because apparently Nessie and Bigfoot used to date in the 70s and had a bad breakup. Anyway it was a WILD night and I took plenty of cell phone pictures... unfortunately at some point during the night Bigfoot needed to borrow my cell phone to call the Easter Bunny but he never gave it back and I was too drunk to remember it. Son of a b*tch stole my lighter too.

So anyway, last weekend I went camping all by myself and then Bigfoot showed up with 7 Corny kegs. He was actually a nice apeman. Anyway we were drinking like goldfish and telling weird stories when all of a sudden Chupacabra came walking up to my camp site with Jimmy Hoffa smoking a cigar. We ended up polishing off the cornies in 30 minutes and luckily, the second gunman on the grassy knoll showed up on his motorcycle and had a bottle of nice scotch. I guess we were making too much noise because Santa Claus was at the next campsite over and told us to be quiet. We decided to go jump in the lake. That was when we ran into the Loch Ness monster. We had to leave because apparently Nessie and Bigfoot used to date in the 70s and had a bad breakup. Anyway it was a WILD night and I took plenty of cell phone pictures... unfortunately at some point during the night Bigfoot needed to borrow my cell phone to call the Easter Bunny but he never gave it back and I was too drunk to remember it. Son of a b*tch stole my lighter too.

Is it any wonder why there are no conclusive pictures of Bigfoot? He acts all buddy buddy with you, borrows your camera to take a self portrait and then runs off into the woods with it. He's not elusive he's just a Klepto....

Back