Veags Beer/Brewpub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teresalgl

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm headed to sin city in February and trying to stake out some good beer. Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

EDIT: VEGAS BEER/BREWPUB

I'm interested as well. Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay has a good selection but I haven't found "The Beer" place yet.

The Triple 7 at the Mainstreet looks decent... anybody ever been?

Was there last weekend. Don't go for the beer! Banners that hung in the brewery were from 1997...

Their quad was feuselly (sp is way off), and their Porter was thin and watery.

Was there last weekend. Don't go for the beer! Banners that hung in the brewery were from 1997...

Their quad was feuselly (sp is way off), and their Porter was thin and watery.

Oh, what a let down. That's right up the street from the Nugget. Thanks, though!

If you're hanging out on the strip and feel the need to take a break and have a good beer, Pour 24 is always good. It's just a standalone bar in NYNY, but it has 24 taps of VERY good craft brews. When you walk over the bridge btw MGM Grand and NYNY, it's the first bar, straight ahead, as you enter NYNY. Next to Coyote Ugly.

Thanks JonM, I will definitely check out Pour 24 when I am out roaming the strip!

If you wander off the strip, hit up Tanaya Creek Brewery. One of the brewers gave me a very homebrewer friendly tour there last April that was awesome. For selection of craft beer, the Pub in the Monte Carlo is good.

Back