• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Various odds and ends

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stmicbarr

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I need to clear up some space and am selling the following items. Make an offer.

Currently will not ship but will meet somewhere in Indy.

5 gallon glass carbon with handle $15 SOLD

6.5 gallon glass carbon with handle $20 SOLD

3 sets for dispensing draft...each just needs a handle and a nut and gasket to secure the flared nipple to the shank $35 each SOLD

1 10-gal cooler $10

1 10-gal cooler drilled for a Blichmann sparge arm $10

A ton of brown glass bottles...mostly 22 oz but also have 12 oz $0.50 each

1 tub $10

1 90-bottle tower and cleaner $30 SOLD

View attachment IMG_0191.jpgView attachment IMG_0192.jpgView attachment IMG_0193.jpgView attachment IMG_0194.jpgView attachment IMG_0195.jpgView attachment IMG_0196.jpgView attachment IMG_0197.jpgView attachment IMG_0198.jpg

Can you hold the solid cooler until Nov 3? I'll be in Indy for the Monumental and would be able to pick it up then. I'll take both of you can. If not, no worries. Thanks!

hooter...yes I can hold the 2 coolers for you until the 3rd. Private message me to arrange the exchange.

ddibbern5...I'm in Fishers.

Back