Vaping......And beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
As a fairly new vaper, I've been doing a LOT of research, just as I do with brewing.

Then I came across this guy. Excellent vaping reviews AND usually starts off his videos with a beer review!? I love this guy, but put this post in Drunken ramblings because, as his disclaimer states " I say F*ck a lot".....Oh yeah.....I posted this vid because it's not too bad a review of Bombardier, AND he is reviewing my favorite tank. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how reliable the source is, but I just read yesterday that someone has connected vaping with "popcorn lung", an incurable condition that negatively impacts lung health. It's called popcorn lung because the main contributing chemical is diacetyl, the artificial butter flavoring used in popcorn kits.

Anyway, I think it's worth looking into further (Well, not me, since I don't smoke or vape.)

Homer, that is a myth that has been perpetuated by media, pharma, and big tobacco.

As a fairly new vaper, I've been doing a LOT of research, just as I do with brewing.

Then I came across this guy. Excellent vaping reviews AND usually starts off his videos with a beer review!? I love this guy, but put this post in Drunken ramblings because, as his disclaimer states " I say F*ck a lot".....Oh yeah.....I posted this vid because it's not too bad a review of Bombardier, AND he is reviewing my favorite tank. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFgvMSqDQJg

LGI! Where the bejeebus have you been?

You scurry away for longer than I did and you come back and make.... this monstrosity of a thread?

66013041.jpg

:tank:Well, thanks guys!! If I'd known you cared I woulda started an overtly attention seeking whore thread with dancers and people in colored wigs like this one! :fro:

PS "necro-bump"???? Sounds like something I might need eye bleach for if I googled it.

I'm gonna make a mental note of you first responders and make it my mission to try not to insult any you you guys.:tank:

Does anyone of you still vape? How does it affect your health?
I’ve been vaping non stop for 8 years. Smoked cigarettes for 20 years. When I went to get checkups before switching my doctor would tell me my lungs are shot and would give me strong steroid inhalers.

Just a month after switching to vaping she said, “Oh, wow! You quit smoking.” Every checkup since then she said my lungs sound like that of a non smoker. I feel great.

Some of the juice goes great with beers, too. Kind of coats your mouth and mixes with the beer.

Latest posts

Back