Vanity of Vanities, All is Vanity - Pretty Beer Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
34323463_10215731166289108_664227167751634944_n.jpg

Czech pale lager with the Chicago skyline. "Vanity of vanities . . . all is vanity" Ecclesiastes 1:2

I admit it, I enjoy it when the beer we brew is attractive. That's not unusual, though - right? I mean, we've all prepared meals that taste good but are so beige and unattractive that its appearance detracts from our enjoyment. And don't even get me going on bread baking - a pretty, attractive loaf of homemade bread is a gift from the heavens.

Feel free to post your pretty beer photos here too.

I do like my beers to be clear if the style calls for it. And I do a lot to get that.

However, I do not and simply refuse to drink my beers out of chalices, tulips, or wine glasses. Pints, mugs, etc only, and I will kindly ask the bartender to pour my beer from one into a pint glass. An English pint is pure perfection.

I do not care if someone says "beer X tastes better from a tulip". I call BS and that's my opinion.

But your beers sure are tasty looking

Back