Vacation Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunfighter04

Reaction score
I swear that half the fun of going on vacation is trying beer that I can't get at home. I love living out in the sticks, but when it comes to variety in beer, NW Pa is severely lacking. SW Florida on the other hand has a pretty good selection, and I've been doing my best to try them all.

Anybody ever had the thought of how do I get the empties home in my suitcase? I've got enough to bottle up a few of my homebrews.

I've also figured out that my Irish Red isn't too far off from Smithwicks.

I swear that half the fun of going on vacation is trying beer that I can't get at home. I love living out in the sticks, but when it comes to variety in beer, NW Pa is severely lacking. SW Florida on the other hand has a pretty good selection, and I've been doing my best to try them all.

Anybody ever had the thought of how do I get the empties home in my suitcase? I've got enough to bottle up a few of my homebrews.

I've also figured out that my Irish Red isn't too far off from Smithwicks.

where ya goin?

Back