• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(VA) Looking for 10 or 15 gallon corny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrmop520

Reaction score
Looking for a 10 or 15 gallon corny to finally convert to a proper fermentation set up!

Looking for a 10 or 15 gallon corny to finally convert to a proper fermentation set up!

Man, I doubt it’ll be worth it but I have two 15g corny Kegs that are like brand new. I’ve had them for a long time but have not used them once. I also have 9 of the 10gal, but I use those to age and serve. I may be open to selling one.

I was planning on selling the 15s at some point in life, but I’m not local. I’m in Oregon. You can check shipping from 97045 and make me an offer. But I highly doubt it’ll be worth it. I’d venture to guess shipping alone will cost more than they’re worth.

I'll check the shipping prices and PM ya - my guess it would probably be 60-100 for the shipping, crazy shipping prices these days.

I have 2 10 gallon corny kegs that I'll sell. I shipped one a month ago and it was around 30 bucks or so to ship. PM me if interested. I'm in PA so a lot closer for shipping.

I have 2 10 gallon corny kegs that I'll sell. I shipped one a month ago and it was around 30 bucks or so to ship. PM me if interested. I'm in PA so a lot closer for shipping.
do you still have the 10 gallon corny kegs? Would you be willing to sell?

Back