Username Dyslexia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about Pumbaa- anyone think about shoes, and mountian lions? everytime, i'm thinking of an expensive shoe wearing cat trying to type on a keyboard.

and for Dude, I always think of the Big Lebowski.

Pumbaa said:
I dunno if thats exactly how it worked but my Grandma talks about it all the time . . . dont ask me why . . . BTW the only time margerine is alowed in my house is when I'm baking cookies and even then I prefer butter flavored Crisco

By law it used to have to be pink

nikkimac1027 said:
What about Pumbaa- anyone think about shoes, and mountian lions? everytime, i'm thinking of an expensive shoe wearing cat trying to type on a keyboard.

and for Dude, I always think of the Big Lebowski.

Actually usually i think about Pumba the pig from The Lion King

Chimone said:
chi moan

yea that werks

heh thx olllllllllllllo

LOL,

For some reason whenever I see your 'handle' I always think of pronouncing it like that sound Michael Jackson used to make when he sang. I think he was actually saying 'jam on' but it sure sounded like "Chim own."

Well, someone is called noshar or something. I'm sorry, but I think of it as "nose hair". And Rob, sorry, but I think of you as "oleo". I didn't get the Jeep connection until too late. Anything with numbers is unable to be retained in my female brain, so any id's with a number are immediately forgotten. Like z2gk or something. Sorry, it's not a word so I can't remember it.

BierMuncher said:
Holy crap.

Just got home, out from under the protection of my work firewall.

Windmill?

I feel like I gotta go wash up or something.

Sorry you asked now aren't ya? Sure you still wanna volunteer?

Ize

I cant distinguish between 'Orfy' and 'Orpheus' and when I see 'Orpheus' I read it as 'Morpheus' which makes me think of 'Bill and Ted' and ultimately 'Dude', but not 'The Dude' for some reason that was never confusing.

Oh yeah and OllllO is 'Olo' and Pumbaa is Green Dude

Ivan Lendl said:
I cant distinguish between 'Orfy' and 'Orpheus' and when I see 'Orpheus' I read it as 'Morpheus' which makes me think of 'Bill and Ted' and ultimately 'Dude', but not 'The Dude' for some reason that was never confusing.

Oh yeah and OllllO is 'Olo' and Pumbaa is Green Dude

Orpheus = d==D

and Richbrewer- your name is probably richard, but i think your rolling in the dough when i read your name...

Back