• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California SOLD!!!-USED-SS Brewtech 10Gal Mash Tun w/Recirculation Kit-Los Angeles Area-PRICE REDUCED!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings!

I have upgraded to an all-in-one for my mash tun and am going to let go of my 10 Gallon SS Brewtech Mash Tun with Recirculation Kit. All components are shown in the photos below, no hoses included they were seriously fugly. It's missing one of the feet, unless we figure out which piece of furniture it rolled under. I will be taking off the quick connects in order to put on my new tun, but I have lots of nipple barbs for you to choose from if you want (I don't do TC). Shipping would be cost prohibitive, I imagine, but these components new are 575, so maybe it is worth it. I am asking $250.00 $200.00 and if you are in the Los Angeles area, I can probably work out delivery. If you want to see what it costs to ship to your area, I am in the 90501.

EDIT: I didn't just find the missing foot, I found an extra as well. Also I have some free stuff: a test tube holder and a bag of Euro-Caps (29mm) with a Bell for capping.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4810.JPG
IMG_4811.JPG
IMG_4812.JPG
IMG_4821.JPG
Reevesie

Last edited:
Back