Upcoming Vendor Giveaway Sneak Peak

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this cool stuff is making my sticker peck up.

Vendors, you are awesome!!

Definately a huge thanks to the the genders! I also think Tx is getting a kick out of watching us suffer :) the anticipation is killing me!! I better RDWHAHB!

brewser7 said:
All this cool stuff is making my sticker peck up.

Vendors, you are awesome!!

Ooh, I like dressing my kegs up with stickers, can we trade stickers?

Tomorrow should be it for teasers, will have a whole series that will be posted and then we will get the giveaway ready.

Amazing giveaways, Thanks to HBT and all the vendors! Can't wait for details!

PROMISE: If I win, I'll brew a barleywine and ship a six pack to TXBrew.

Things getting more interesting!

Brew Steel sent a BadAss2

Thanks to Brew Steel.

stand.jpg

Oh dear lord.... I'm glad today is the last day for teasing because I can't take any more!! I need details!!

Ahhh I need that more than I can express. Will this be the time I finally win something?!

Cant wait. This could be the year the brewing really takes off! Not limited by my lack of brew equipment!!

Despite skimming 31 pages of posts, I didn't see anything resembling instructions for entering the contest. By inference, it seems that subscribing to the thread might be the entry mechanism - could one of the many kind souls in this forum confirm or deny that?

Thanks!

(and subscribed!)

I have a different hypothosis after what happened on here when I was a noob last year. February 19th,to be exact. The give aways & such for the longest thread,the most thumbs up,the most posts in a year...that sort of thing. If that's the way it goes this time...well...let's just say I'm ever so hopefull. This giveaway is the bitchinest bomb ever in the history of da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like we have some awesome vendors around here! Can't wait for the giveaways to begin.

So today is the day that we hear the details. I'm hoping to save my marriage by winning this. I just realized that I need a brewstand/kegging setup/etc etc etc............. My wife is gonna kill me when I have to tell her I'm buying all this stuff.

Oh my... The prizes keep getting better and better!!! :mug:

That brew stand would go perfect in my garage!!! :tank:

Pretty cool of the vendors, looking forward to see how this all plays out with how the give away will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back