• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Unique 3 Tap Tower (look at pics)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatista87

Reaction score
Selling a 3 Tap Tower, it's shaped like a small barrel. Stands about 22 inches tall, it's heavy and well made. Used it on a small fridge that I converted to fit 2 corny kegs. It has 3 older perlick taps. I recently replaced all the o-rings and has never leaked. Asking $250 cash. Also I can throw in the old fridge and drip tray.

You can fit a 5lb co2 tank and two corny kegs in the fridge. Fridge still has plenty of life left. It's a little ugly but she works fine. Cools beer at 37 degrees on the coldest temp.

Any other questions please ask. I'm located in Madison, WI. I will be heading to Chicago Saturday if someone from down there or on the way there is interested. Pick up only, no shipping.

Also willing to trade for other brewing stuff such as a 4 tap tower, 2 6 gallon glass carboys+ cash, blichmann burner, pots, etc. Let me know what you have!

View attachment 1431998219888.jpg

View attachment 1431998230834.jpg

View attachment 1431998247643.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back