Undecided

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TumbleweedDave

Reaction score
Greetings! I'm not yet a home brewer, but am considering becoming one. A friend who brews got me interested. I'm here just to listen and learn a bit before I commit.

If your friend lives close help brew a few batches and see what you think. May want to try a bottling session also(if they don't keg) bottling is one of the less fun parts.

Jump in! I found the brewing chapters in the book 'Wild Fermentation' a good encouragement to get started with the basics. I can always move on to the harder stuff as I learn, and what I make is already pretty drinkable...

Greetings!!

I am starting my first brew tonight!!! Eeeek!! I am so excited!! I am from Texas so I had to do some things before getting to this point. :) It's hot down here and I am planning on using a Bock with an ale yeast packet. The hubs & I bought a kit several months ago... & finally, we have everything in order. I think the only thing I need left - a long-handled spoon & a filter for the RO water system... Which you don't need - but I have one. ;) Other than that - I am really excited to begin the brew tonight!! ;)

Good Luck to ya!!

Peace. Love. & Beer.
Cheers!

Dave, welcome to HBT and to homebrewing. There is a lot of great information and resource from the good people here on this forum.

Welcome aboard! :mug:

Hey Dave. This is also Dave. If you take the plunge, most start out with extract kits. after that, I strondgly suggest you check out brew in a bag if you want to go all grain

Back