Ummm.....Could this be a joke?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow i got a full can of billy beer and a mash 407th can thats full as well wonder what they are worth then. lol

VegasBrew - I didn't see you're a Steelers fan. I was born in PGH, my wife, son, and I are hardcore Steelers fans!

I am headed back to PGH next week.

They had Billy beer on one of those auction shows and had it appraised by an expert on vintage liquor the guy said it was worth whatever you could get for recycling the cans

VegasBrew - I didn't see you're a Steelers fan. I was born in PGH, my wife, son, and I are hardcore Steelers fans!

I am headed back to PGH next week.

Been a fan since 5th grade....30 yrs? from the bradshaw and the steele curtain days. Was looking at going to a wast coast game this year....if there is football.

Sounds like a scam to me, probally going to get robbed when going over to look. Its F'n 2011 who "doesn't have the abilitly to post pics ?"

I'll take them so I can sell them to the Beer Museum for twice that. Not! Since I have both and a 6 pack of Billy Beer (5 unopened) and a full 6 pack of Mash 407, I'll pass.

Back