UK AG Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seveneer

Reaction score
Hi,

I'll keep this introduction quick as I'm at work right now.

I'm new to the forum but have 20 years of brewing experience. Went AG about 12-15 years ago but have had a few years off until recently. I currently have a light ale in 1 keg which is just ready to drink, a seriously hoppy bitter in the next and a dry stout in primary. I have 4 corny kegs with two more on the way. My aim is to brew faster than I can drink so at least some of my beer gets a chance to mature :drunk: !!

Looking forward to taking my part in this knowledgable community.

All the best,
/Phil.

Hi guys,

thanks!

Orfy, I got the 2 kegs from The Hop Shop in Plymouth, 2 from Leyland Homebrew and I have 2 more on order from Arkwrights. No particular reason why I didn't get them all from the same shop. £50 seems pretty good to me of the UK.

BlightyBrewer, I'm in Basingstoke. Moved there 2 months back from Woking. Now I have more room to brew so I've hit it in a bigger way than I've done before.

Any more Brit's here or just us?

ATB,
/Phil.

Welcome aboard! I believe there's a few more folks from the UK here - although I'm not one of them :)

Welcome to the forum!
I'm always interested in how you folks from GB do your home brew. I think we all have pretty similar procedures but the equipment and ingredients seem to vary.
I look forward to reading your posts.

Back